Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF SERVICE
Please make sure that you have read the Terms and Conditions below before using our website: Vietnam-railway.com, an online portal for train ticket booking in Vietnam. By using, making booking with Vietnam-railway.com, you acknowledge that you understand and accepting to all the Terms and Conditions stated here.
Your use of this website including the use of your booking and the site information, constitutes your agreement to the following terms, conditions, and notices. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you are not authorized to use this website and should leave immediately.
You agree that you shall not use our website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of this Website.
You also agree not to compromise the security of our Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
Vietnam-railway.com may at any time modify these Terms and Conditions and your continued use of this Site will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use. So, We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
To make online train reservation, select the itinerary you would like to travel on Home page, or you can choose one train, then book your ticket, or email the following information to email@example.com:
• Name of passengers (as it appears in passports)
• Your address
• Your nationality
• The exact dates of travelling
• Your preferred train(s)
• Ticket type you would require (Soft berth, hard berth, or soft seat)
• Number of adults and children (noted with ages at the time of travel) accompanied (if any)
The booking is effective only when you make the payment.
- Hard seat refers to the ticket option of hard non-armchair seat, with air-conditioner in cabin.
- Soft seat refers to the ticket option of soft non-armchair seat, with air-conditioner in cabin.
- Hard-berth refers to the ticket option of hard bed on a cabin, shared with 3 or 5 other people
- Soft sleeper refers to the ticket option of soft bed on a cabin, shared with 2 or 3 other people
- 6 berth-cabin refers to the cabin where 6 people share one cabin, which 6 berths in each cabin - Called Soft Berth(6) or Hard Berth.
- 4 berth-cabin refers to the cabin where 4 people share one cabin, which 4 berths in each cabin - Called Soft Berth(4) or Soft Berth.
- 2 berth-private cabin refers to (a) the cabin with only 2 berths where 2 people share one cabin (b) the cabin with 4 berths but two upper berths are removed where 2 people share one cabin.